dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Selling off 55g reef tank (Alpharetta)

Hey everyone!



Long time lurker of the forums here. Basically I have a reef that I would like to tear down in hopes of moving to a smaller reef system. Its nothing huge, but with college and moving back and forth every year its hard to tear down and rebuild the setup each time. Iv added some images of my tank setup. Its a 55 gallon reef with a stand I built just a few months ago to replace the worn out stand. Its full of a mix of zoas, polys, anemones, mushrooms, a stock of damsels, algae blenny, snowflake eel and two engineer gobys. I am trying to at least sell of the livestock/coral to some happy homes. I have included a link to my imgur album if anyone would like to take a look at the coral, fish, and tank equipment. A tiny bit of algae has started to grow on a few of the rocks, but I am hoping a nitpicky cleaning will fix that for the meantime. If anyone in the area is interested, feel free to let me know!



imgur.com/a/WpLks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire