dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Looking for the popular opinion on what I did

Ok earlier I posted a thread, in the title I said I had a yellow tang in a 30 gallon tank, in the post I put that I was just kidding and that I didn't not really have a yellow tang in a 30 gallon tank. I know that would be ridiculous to do to the fish and I would never do it. I posted the thread just to scare someone and then give them a laugh when they realize it was a joke just to add some humor to the page. One of the administrators came thru said I wasn't acting mature and closed my thread. Now I read the rules when I registered and I did not feel that my post violated any of their rules and I was really looking forward to seeing the comments on that post of people getting a laugh. My question to you guys is. Do you feel my thread should have been closed, or do you think it should have been allowed to remain open?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire