samedi 1 novembre 2014

help ASAP!

Nothing to major but I'm getting mad. Ok so I had a 200 watt petco brand heater in my tank. And I bought a 3 dollar glass thermometer from petsmart. And also a 2 dollar thermometer from walmart. I use both of them when mixing my water. I needed a new heather to mix water. So I bought a eheim Jager 150 watt today and put that in my DT tank and toke the petco one out. Thought it would be nicer to have the nice heate in there. Well the thermometer I got from petsmart read 80 degrees and the heater was not on. The new heater it's been on for over 2 hours now and I have it set at 77 degrees and the light is still on. And both thermometers one reads 83 and one reads 80. So either the heater I have is broke and won't shut off or both my thermometers are junk any ideas? When I touch the water it doesn't feel like 80 degrees not even close.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire