dimanche 1 mai 2016

Diy vac

I hate putting my hands in my tank.... not because I am not clean or scared of it, its more of a general rule I have that nothing goes in my tank. The only thing that enters my tank on a regular basis is a pipette I use to feed my fish. So i got tired of the vac i use in my tank for rocks and sand. I have to get my hand inside to complete general tank maintenance and this bothers me. So I go to my LFS and the biggest one they have will not prevent me from putting my hands in and it costs about $35!!!!.... So like most things in this hobby I decided to make on myself.

Now I know that most people who plumbed their own tanks and built them from the ground up this will seem simple. But 4 years ago before I started in this hobby I would not have had a clue how to do this and i would have continued to stick my hand in my tank and spend more money than is necessary on a product from a lFS so this is for you:)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire