lundi 30 mai 2016

Water boil and RODI

My lovely city has gone on a water boil for the third time in the last ten months. They are now using multiple types of chemicals to make the water safe to drink from different bacteria like ecoli. My question is if my Tds meter says 0 does it account for chlorine and any other chemicals that are getting put in or do I have to check for each individually?

Second is there anything beneficial to the aquarium that comes through tap water that may not be in dostilled? This may be a dumb question but I know that Floride is in our tap water and I am not sure if the RODI even takes that out. But as I have not had any algae in my tank since the cycle by using RODI I want to make sure I cover all of my bases:)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire