mercredi 25 mai 2016

Flow rate for 90gallon tank

So I know I'll get a lot of different opinions here...but just trying to get a guide line for recommend turnover rate for a lps/soft coral tank.

Situation: 90 gallon tank the tank is 36 long and 24 wide and 24 tall...pretty good amount of live rock I would say...not sure how much in lbs of live rock...but probably a tad more than most. I bought 2 1200gph voyager Sicce powerheads...thinking that's about 30X flow rate. I also have a wave surfer there connected to as well. I also have a 951 sicce 4.0 return pump as well. I was wondering for keeping lps and soft corals if this is too much? Again...lets keep in mind the tank is taller. I only have my rock stacked about 14-16" tall as well. So there is quite a bit of open field up there as well. I guess I'm more worried its too much flow?? Thanks guys for the inputs in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire