lundi 23 mai 2016

Help with a multilayered aquarium project

I was interested in building a tank that was 4 feet wide, 4 feet long, and 6-7 feet tall. Here's the catch, as I am mostly interested in fish like sharks and other fish that care more about horizontal space than height, I am on a sort of personal project to construct a tank that hosts three layers with the previous specs. Three, INTERCONNECTED layers. Now, I have some ideas as to how I'll actually build the thing and how to pump the thing, but I'm wondering if anyone has done something like this before? And I am somewhat worried about how a protein skimmer would work out with such a tank, though I'm sure it could be made to work somehow.

I plan to host a comet (marine betta), harelquin tuskfish, 2-3 catsharks, and a panther grouper, and a moray eel or two. My cleanup crew will be abalones, tiger cowries, chocolate chip stars, and perhaps some of those extremely cheap snails/hermits every couple months (as they are definitely going to be consumed.

What are some complications you guys can think of for such a tank?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire