mardi 24 mai 2016

Newbie Needs Advice

Hi all, I'm still a very green reef keeper and need some advice on adding chemicals to change my water parameters. Are you dumping them straight into your tank or premixing them in salt or fresh water? Earlier tonight i was doing a 10% water change and discovered that my pH was low (it has been this past week as i have been raising it). I added a little more chemical straight into the tank and a few moments later noticed that my Skunk Cleaner Shrimp was flopping on its side. I'm assuming he inhaled a concentrated mix of chemicals or something as he has been totally fine earlier today. He's clinging to life right now but hopefully he'll pull through. Any advice on this topic so i can avoid an incident like this again would be much appreciated...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire