dimanche 1 mai 2016

New to the forums and reefing hobby

Hi guy just wanted introduce myself I am new to the hobby and been a fan for a long time and love the real reefs so I finally decided to join the hobby been reading and watching YouTube videos to help me out, so I decided to go with a 150 gallon dual corner overflow tank new from marineland with a trigger system emerald 39 sump so glad I got the emerald over the ruby sump my return pump is jebao 9000 and have 2 jebao rw-15 wavemakers and eheim jäger 300 watt heater and 70 lbs of Marco rock and 20 lbs of premium Bali live rock working towards better lighting and ato tank is up and running been cycled and just about to go on week 3 since the cycle has finished, for live stock at the moment is a coral beauty angelfish, yellow mimic tang and bicoloured blenny inverts 6 red legged Scarlett's hermit crabs, 4 dwarf blue legged hermit crab and 1 small female green emerald crab


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire