vendredi 20 mai 2016

Yellow Tang color washed out for 14 hours

Last night I noticed that my yellow tang's color was very washed out all over. He was acting completely normal but he was very pale looking. I was afraid that he had developed a bad case of ich but everyone else in the tank was normal otherwise he seemed fine. Water chems are all fine and I have not changed anything recently in my tank.

I thought maybe he was not getting enough seaweed to eat since I only give him one large piece a day in the morning. So I gave him a second piece last night which he eagerly accepted.

When the lights came on this morning he now looks perfectly normal and his color is bright yellow again.

Anyone every experienced anything like this before? I assume he is OK now but I'm going to keep up the double seaweed feeding to see if it helps.

Regards,
Tim


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire