jeudi 19 mai 2016

Cleaner Crew for for Predatory FOWLR

I'm a big fan of aquariums run in large part by the occupants (don't worry, I don't skimp on filtration/protein skimmers), so I was trying to come up with a cleaner crew for a FOWLR tank with the following fish:

Bamboo or Marbled Cat Shark
Harlequin Tuskfish
Panther Grouper
Some type of eel. Probably snowflake or dragon eel, but this is flexible.
Potentially a volitans lionfish.

The tank size is probably going to be 400-500 gallons (though, that, too, can change).

What I'm particularly worried about are cleaners for this aquarium. At this point I've basically ruled out cleaner fish and crustaceans as they would just be a tasty snack for these guys. I am considering some cowries and conches as they seem heavily armored enough, and I am also considering some starfish (no sand sifter star though).

In short, I'd like some suggestions for glass cleaners, water filterers, sandsifters, and basically any other type of cleaner crew that won't be outright eaten, that won't destroy live sand/live rock, and won't harm the fish.

I apologize for the long post.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire