vendredi 19 février 2016

I think I just made big mistake

I was with my daughter in Petco tonight getting dog food and I always glance at their salt section. Well one tank had a sand sifting sea star in it and my daughter wanted it for our tank really bad. So I check Liveaquaria and all seems well, it's easy, reef compatible and all that my sand bed is only an inch deep but I thought I'd give it a try.

Now that I'm home and started researching it, it's awful. I can't find one good thing said on the whole internet about the darn thing.

Apparently they eat everything living in your sand and then die and foul your water.

I guess I need to return it, but I know my daughter will be crushed.

Is there any way to keep these things with out a horrible outcome?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire