dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Steves LED kit for jbj nanocube? anyone have experience?

I have the 12 gallon jbj nanocube dx and I'm really wanting to switch to LEE's. I want to retrofit the existing hood however. But I also want it to be a smooth transition without a ton of electrical labor. I really just want to gut the pc's and mount a new kit. I'm new to reef tanks and I live in the middle of no where in the mountains, so local expertise is hard to come by. After some online research I found that Steve's LED's has a kit that I am interested in. It has upgradable options of a typhon, and some other things I don't know what they are. Can anyone help me out in this decision? My budget is around 300. I just don't want to spend a bunch of money and end up with a bunch of parts I don't onow what to do with.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire