mercredi 21 mai 2014

heres what happens when you stray from trt

I am proud of my tank. Well used to be. I ran a zeo system and due to new life incomings I stopped zeo. During that time I strayed from trt. I got sidetracked and neglected the tank. Over the last couple weeks my tank died. I have pulled over 30 dead sps colonies and mini colonies. My tank started getting algae in it and all my beloved corals both sps and lps withered away. The other day I was helping some friends move and one of them was telling the others about my tank and all the cool things I have in it. I informed him that I had a crash and lost most of my livestock. The look of disappointment on his face made me feel awful. So im rolling up my sleeves and cleaning up. I pulled the remaining dead corals out tonight and did a large water change. I still have a couple montis including my large green cap and my large chalice. Most everything else looks pale and bleah. My stupid skimmer that has been giving me so much grief is crapping out again. When the valve is closed to raise the level the pump quits drawing air. Im gonna replace the whole skimmer I think. Its time to get back on track with this stupid tank. It looks empty to me with all those corals gone. Heres what I pulled out tonight.









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire