vendredi 30 mai 2014

External skimmer guys and gals please come in

So I just plumbed and setup the brand spanking new sro 6000 ext and first off WOW what a huge obnoxious piece of equipment!!! Soooo awesome!!!



Anyway...haha



I have been reading and all I can find is that I want a through put in the neighborhood of 700 gph...problem is I have no way to measure the gph so can anyone tell me from experience or whatever...how do you determine how much to throttle the feed pump?? Coralvues directions with this thing are garbage..you would think for the money these things are they would give you more than a sheet and a half of "directions" lol



Any help would be appreciated!!



For the record it seems to be working fantastic after only running for a couple hours but I want to make sure it's set right or at least have the knowledge to set it right when it's all done breaking in



Thanks!!



Stewie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire