samedi 31 mai 2014

Need help finding parts...

So I want to make a timer setup for my Spectrapure 90GPD RODI filter. Right now I know it takes 4-5 hours to make enough water for my maintenance. The problem is that with my work schedule I am not always home 5 hours after turning on the filter. My idea is to find an electric valve that I can put on the output line of the filter so that I can either set it to a timer or maybe even get a WeMo type outlet and have web access to turn it on and off. I would love to find a valve that opens when power is applied and closes when there is no power. I'm not too worried about valve failure incase it doesn't turn off, my Brute can hold way more water than I need and it takes about 8-10 hours to overflow. So I will be able to act as the failsafe. Does anyone know if this exists and where I can find one? Or a better way to accomplish what I am trying to do...without buying an Apex controller (that will come eventually but not right now).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire