mercredi 28 mai 2014

Rose Bubble tip Anemone Shrinking At Night

Hello all!

I have had my RBTA for 5 days now.

So far it has been great: he found a home on my rock & has had his foot anchored there since day 1. During the day (actinic & daylight cycle) the anemone looks beautiful; he has bubbles on his tips, has inflated tentacles, & is a deep beautiful color. However, at night his tentacles shrink/deflate... and every morning the tentacles re-inflate. I have fed him twice so far (PE Mysis Shrimp). Does anyone else's anemone do this? Is this a sign of stress or is it normal?

Thank you guys!



I have T5 Lights (4 bulbs, 54 Watt each)



Light Cycle:

Actinic (1 regular blue, 1 Actinic Blue Plus) on for 10 hours a day

Daylights (10,000k) on for 4 hours a day

Moonlights (LED) on all night when other lights are off




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire