jeudi 29 mai 2014

4x Bulb T5 HO Combo Help

Hey guys. I'm fairly new to the whole lighting scene and thought I'd ask for some help before I placed an order to replace my 4x T5 HO bulbs. After having done a little bit of research around the site about what others have used for their 4x bulb combo, I think I have a general idea about what I want to purchase (below). I'm trying to shoot for a more blue/purple hue compared to my previous combo (below) of bulbs that came stock with the purchase of my lighting unit.



I just want to know what you guys think of my bulb choices, as well as any advice/recommendations/etc. you may have, comparing my previous bulb combo with my current goal of shooting for a more blue/purple hue. Also, I don't want to stress out my corals by completely switching up the type of bulbs I use, and I'm unsure if this is even possible since I'm still staying with T5 HO bulbs? Like I said, I'm really new to the lighting scene and would appreciate any and all help - thanks in advance!



OLD combo:

(2) 24" T5 HO 24W 420/460 Lamps

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W 700+ Lamp

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W Purple Lamp



NEW combo:

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W ATI Blue Plus

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W ATI Aquablue Special

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W ATI True Actinic

(1) 24" T5 HO 24W Korallen Zucht Fiji Purple



Thanks guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire