jeudi 29 mai 2014

Just saying Hi..New to your group

HI!!! My name is L.J. new to your forum and just wanted to introduce myself..I am good friends with Helen (helenwheels) she is a handful lol just teasing you.. Her, Sean and I with a few others have a small local group for Oregon and norther cali on FB, Oregon Reef Keepers..

I have been in the hobby for many decades and still learning something new everyday witch is what is so great about this hobby or should I say our obsession..lol.

I have a 355gl SPS system and like to do allot of DYI experiments..I have crashed my tank more than once but if I am not pushing myself and learning something new all the time I am going backwords..

I Like to have fun with this hobby and don't sweat the small stuff..

Thanks for letting me be a part of your family..:thumbup:

L.J.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire