mardi 27 mai 2014

amphipods and copepods

I have the new 210g set up with the lights being added on Thursday. Had to fix a bulkhead leak...The LR has been in there without lighting for about two weeks now, which may not be a bad thing. With some of the rock having been soaked in fresh water to dispose of any remaining aptasia, etc, I am guessing I also massacred an already depleted pod population. I have been checking on line for anywhere where I can purchase pods to restock the tank before I even think about adding any fish, but have been told there are feeder pods for sale and then warm water pods for stocking, but none of the sites seem to specificy which they are offering. Anyone know for sure where I can order live pods for restocking the population? Assuming number ordered won't matter as they will simply reproduce on their own.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire