dimanche 1 avril 2018

125 Gallon start up

So I've been working on my 125 Gallon Fish tank with 40 gallon sump for some time, I bought it second hand for $300 7 months ago, I was kind of procrastinating it because I had a lot of work to do I wanted it to be as close to perfect as I could. I installed a tile floor for it, installed a dedicated 15 amp GFCI outlet for power, made a minor repair to the stand and screwed it to the studs just for added peace of mind(kids). I plumbed it last week waited 24 hours and filled the tank on Monday March 26th I was feeding it fish food to start the cycle but then I decided to add my Damsel from 14G tank to kind of speed things up. He actually started my 14G tank two years ago. I am super excited this is finally going!! :dance: Anyway, this is the hard part, waiting for the cycle to finish. When I started my 14 gallon I killed live stock because I added fish before it had finished cycling(some how my damsel survived without injury) obviously I'm not going to make that mistake again but all I can think about is filling it up with my list of fish I want any tips on how to get through this difficult time?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20180331_072214.jpg Views: N/A Size: 86.5 KB ID: 173906  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire