mardi 17 avril 2018

hello

Hello! Hectorgg here..I'm new to the community and also the hobby. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a lot of my questions answered here since no one in my family or any of my friends own a saltwater aquarium.
My husband and I recently bought our first home and that was one thing that he has been warned about for years now...I told him ages ago "when we finally get a house I'm absolutely setting up a saltwater aquarium". So here I am..I've had my tank up now for 2 weeks and have my live rock curing. I've done a lot of research on the web but all the "how-to" videos in the world won't give me the kind of one on one info I'm looking for.
Nice to meet all of you and I'm hoping all of you can help educate me and help my little "slice of the ocean" thrive!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire