vendredi 27 avril 2018

Back again.......

Hello TRT members, it has been a while since I posted. I use to own a 75g, 125g and sold them all. We adopted a small child and between the new addition, side catering business, and regular job....I had to give up the hobby "briefly".

My son has taken an interest to tanks on his own and it OPENED the door to me getting back into the hobby (wife is reluctant....but coming around).


I purchaed a little 5g tank for his room about a month ago......swayed my wife into "allowing" me to purchase a Coralife Biocube 32.

I just set it up last night and starting the slow process of cycling the tank. I plan to add corals this go round and less fish. I look forward to reading post and catching up....it's been 5-6 years....I believe?

This forum was very helpful the first go round and I am sure that hasn't changed!

Blessings, Mike


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire