vendredi 13 avril 2018

Hi all!

Hi! I'm Kelsey!

I grew up maintaining freshwater tanks and after moving my 35gal cichlid tank 4 times in college I finally gave up the hobby. Now I've been thrown back into the water as I've started a new job as a biology lab coordinator at a college and I'm in charge of our 55gal fowlr. I'm new to saltwater and trying my best to keep my head above water :lol:
The tank was up and running for several years with minimal maintenance and was down to just 2 clowns when we had to shut down our building for electrical work. Clowns went into a 10gal tank in another building while work was done and we just got the big tank up and running about 6 weeks ago. I've loved reading the posts here-really helped me get the tank started up again right-and look forward to learning more! Thank you in advance for answering my questions and helping me get back into this wonderful hobby!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire