dimanche 15 avril 2018

Livestock idea

Ok so looking for a “center piece” fish for my tank and was looking at the compatibility chart on live aquaria and looking at all of the “larger”
fish and none really fit in a 55gal tank then finally found a solution a pair of maroon clownfish. They get up to 6” and my wife already wanted a clownfish so perfect right, well I’ve heard the mean little turds. But wait all I have in my tank is the the theee stooges, 3 blue green chromes, and Dennis and Mr Wilson, yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp, the 6 year old named all of them, awesome right.... I’m teaching her well. So from what I’m thinking is the maroon clownfish will keep the chromes scared and maybe they will quit being bullies to each other and if that works maybe even expanding there school to around 6-8. But would 2 maroon clownfish be a good idea together? To much aggression for the chromes? Or maybe fight with each other none stop? Has anyone had a success with a pair of them?

I’m thinking this as being my total fish population roughly
2 maroon clownfish
6-8 blue green chromes
1 ywg and shrimp
Maybe one other bottom dweller
Plus my clean up snails

Any thoughts on this


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire