dimanche 8 avril 2018

Tank problems...

Ok so I am going to list all of the problems I have been having and give up to date into to keep this all more organized.

1. My anemone has been upset for about 2 weeks, and expels at least once a day that I know of
2. One of my snails died, my stomatella and I don't know why it happened within the last week or so
3. My algae problem
4. I had Cyanobacteria but treated it with chemi pure and it is gone now
5. I did a 20% water change on Friday using rodi water from my lfs

I can't think of anything else right now if I think of more I will add them.

I know y'all don't like the test strips but that is all I have. Here are the results.Attachment 174418

Also I have a riccordia in a muscle shell with pulsing Xenia around it and was wondering if there is an easy was to relocate some of the Xenias without killing them.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3882_1523221381908.jpg Views: N/A Size: 39.2 KB ID: 174418  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire