dimanche 8 avril 2018

Sump help

So I have never run a sump set up before and I have a 75 and a 55 sitting dry waiting for a project. I found an awesome light that has T5 and two halide lights so was thinking full on reef tank and trying SPS for first time. Can someone help dumb it down for me as far as hardware set up please? Everything I find looks like schematics for a rocket ship! I don't want crash course but I do want to have the best chances for success. So maybe if there is one set up that works the most efficient then I could focus on becoming an expert on my individual setup instead of studying it all then choosing then fumbling thru the setting up process.... Like I said I have the two empty tanks wrought iron stand and light. The tanks aren't drilled yet but did plan on it based off what the setup requires.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire