samedi 7 avril 2018

Poison

So I'm working with PVC primer Oatey, the NSF safe purple kind near my fish tank. A little slides in my tank and I quickly get a towel and wipe that area. It was little less than a drip. There's no fish in my tank yet, but it has live rock, and live sand. Yes, I should have done it before I put in the water in the tank. Did a 5 gallon water change immediately. Tank has 25 gallons. My question is will the primer become none toxic in a day as if it was out of water? I have snails I could put in the tank, and see if it dies. (Meaning the tank would be toxic to fish) Your probably going to suggest a 100% water change if my hunch is right, but if it doesn't kill a snail, that would mean my tank isn't polluted, and safe for other critters, yes?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire