mercredi 11 avril 2018

TRTI Wednesday

Morning all,

Some pop tarts and nutri grain bars from out here in the shop to offer, coffee will be made in a few hours.

My TRTI was my own doing, chose to pull a overniter out in the shop catching up on gaining progress on the Doxie planters I’m making .

Cath, will post pics in a day or so , right now it’s just a table full of parts n pieces I just finished primering, assembly will prob start later today,
( and to answer your question from late yesterday, they usually sell them for $60-70 each.)

Been getting the Weather Channel dinging my phone a few times overnite,,, saying snow will be happening,,, but so far nada.

Blyth is going up to Chicago this afternoon to see “Hamilton “ with her sister, I politely bowed out. More for the whole deal not being kind to my being upright n such for extended sessions.

Well, back to the nite, and soon , day.

Hope everyone has a great one!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire