jeudi 15 septembre 2016

What Fish Can I Add

Hey folks - so I want to up my fish load. I've got a 90G tank, LPS only right now (though I want to experiment with SPS soon).

Right now I have:
1x Fiji Foxface
1x Powder Blue
1x Hawaii Yellow
1x Flame Angle
1x Lawnmower Blenny
2x Clowns (not sure what type, very generic)
1x damsel

I want some smaller stuff in there, I think I have enough 'big' fish. My LFS always has 'gold' fish on display, but always tell me not to buy them as they require 5-8 feedings per day - sorry, I don't know what they are called. I just know I really, really like them and want some.

Other key info is that I don't have a cover on my tank, so any 'escape artists' aren't to be considered.

So - what can I add in that won't upset what I have? What am I missing?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire