mercredi 14 septembre 2016

Coral feeding advice?

Hello,wondering if anyone can offer me any advice on feeding my corals.i have fed them with turkey baster,and also using tongs with pieces of shrimp.my problem is,my fish steal the food.i have tried putting food on other side of tank,to distract them as i feed on other side.they also will grab the shrimp pieces directly from the tentacles of my corals.my fish are not at all afriad of anything i put in the tank-hands,tongs,or baster.they swim right up to my hands.makes it a pain to try and feed my corals.any advice would be appreciated.some info if it matters,my tank is 75 gallon.the fish stealing the food are clown,tang,gramma,and even sometimes chromis.mainly the clown and tang though.the corals i try to feed are my frogspawn,torch,hammer,and some sort of open brain wellsophyllia (not sure,it was a hitchhiker)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire