jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Algae Problem

I am new- got my RSM 650 back in May. I have an algae problem and I'd like to see if anyone can help me positively id the algae so that I can properly treat it. My air was out for two weeks- tank got hot- did everything I could to keep it cool, including ice cubes in the sump. This was a nightmare- tank was gross. I think I ended up with diatoms and algae because the nasty brown slime on the sand ended up going away, but I am left with this algae.

LFS was out and suggested it was dinos. I'm not so sure- and frankly neither were they. We blacked out for three days then scrubbed the rocks as best we could but there is still algae.

By the way, I have fish and live rocks, two anemones and a cup coral.

See pics as attachments. Suggestions appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire