lundi 30 mars 2015

Tank decision help

Hey there guys, so I'm looking at two tanks off of Craigslist as I am upgrading my tank.



There's one that is a 55 gallon with:

Up for sale is a 55 gal tank setup with all accessories needed to have a nice saltwater tank and coral growout. Everything needed to start your saltwater tank!



Included is the following:

(1) 55 Gallon Glass tank w/ Black back-in great condition!

(1) Aquatic Life T5 4 lamp, 4 foot fixture w/ lunar LED lights. This fixture is controllable w/ the remote on the unit- $350 new on amazon. Great for growing LPS & SPS! Has blue, white/pink, and blue LED moon lights.

(1) Brooklyn Black Metal Stand- this is $80 new and is not even a year old.

(1) 40 gallon glass sump- 3 chambers, one for a refugium.

(1) Eshopps PF-800 HOB overflow with filter sock and all plumbing needed. These are $80 new and rated for 800 gph.

(1) JBJ Nano Glo LED light for sump-this was $50 new and is barely used.

(1) Hydor Koralia Circulation Pump

(1) Heater

(1) 500 gph return pump

(6) Big Pieces of rock-this was live and will become live once put in a saltwater tank.

(1) Return line with nozzle

350 OBO (plus I'll add pictures if I can from my iPad)





Or this 85 gallon:'with lights, canopy, skimmer, sump tank and claims it is ready to go so I Bielefeld it has a pump. For 350 OBO.





I'm going to look at both tanks today to see whether I like the top one with HOB overflow or the second one with Built in overflow. The top guy also said he can give me a skimmer he is using as a back up which is an eshopps psk-75h







Thanks for any advice that you guys have to offer on my decisions!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire