lundi 30 mars 2015

Finally!

Hi all,



I used to be a member on this site when I was about 17, I'm 25 now and finally starting up another aquarium, I don't remember any of my old credentials though. I had two reef tanks when I was in high school but had to give up the hobby since I was moving around a lot in college and was broke. This website was a huge help then and I'm excited to be back again. The reef industry has changed so much in eight years it's incredible. Things used to be twice as expensive and now I can have a twice the system for nearly half of what my old setup cost. Anyways, I look forward to getting things going again and hopefully being a contributing member on this website. I'll be putting up a new thread to go over my plans for the new aquarium. Thanks!



-RC




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire