dimanche 29 mars 2015

From 55 fresh to 10 and getting salty :O

Hi yall!



I'm new to saltwater. Have a 55gal discus tank running then ran across these nano reefs and had to have one! I love any advice you've got :)



This is my 10 gal nano. Started Mar10th out of an old QT.



Began stocking:



•Small 2 head frogspawn, has 2 new heads starting <3

•Mushroom thing

•Kenya tree

•Small cluster of zoas

•Candy Cane

•Acan

•Monti Capricornis



*2 Nassarius Snail

*1 cerith snail

*2 astrea snails

*Peppermint Shrimp (This dude actually eats aiptasia!)



•need to get reef glue so I can put the candycane in a viewable angle

•remove the monti and zoas from the plug and glue down those and the acan

•Need to figure out what water circulation pump I want to get. Considering a jebao wp 10




Attached Images





File Type: jpg IMG_1321.JPG (177.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire