vendredi 27 mars 2015

New led lights!

hey guys,

so I just put on some new led lights the other day. yehaw. Two AI Hydras. It's a 90 gallon tank that is about 1.5 years old. I came from t5 lights so I have one major question... I currently have mainly sps, monti digi, few monti caps, stylophora, green birdsnest, pink birdsnest, and (not a coral) maxima clam. The rest are zoas and lps which will probably be getting swapped out for sps. I will hopefully be getting some acros soon. So with that said, lights are currently on 45% (white is on 40% all the other colors blue etc etc are on 45%) with coral acclimation on... which I have set to reduce the lights by 50% (so the colored lights are on 23% right now with the whites on 20%). I have that set for two weeks for 12 hours a day. Questions:



1. Is this a good starting setting?



2. What should my color settings be? I've seen some people with some REALLY blue tanks.



3. As far as light output... what should the end result percentage be?



I hope these made at least some sense... I had a hard time putting question three into words. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire