lundi 30 mars 2015

Need help with pricing of corals

Hello, Im selling off my corals and I have someone who is interested. I am not too sure on pricing and I want to be fair as I don't want to overcharge or shortchange myself either. Looking for price recommendations on these corals, sorry for the images but my main camera is not working so I had to use a cell phone.

Here are my monti's, the pink one is about 4 inches wide and about 6 inches long. The purple to the right is smaller I would say about 3-4 inches wide 2 inches on the smaller side







Next I have fire and Ice about 25 -30 heads (sorry for the bad angle of the shot)





Then there is the starburst which is pretty big spread between 2 pieces of rick





These palys are about 30 heads





The alveopora is about 5-6 inches when open





The base of this guy is around 3 inches



there are a good number of heads on here





Also a lot on here





I also Have a toadstool at the top left of this pic which is splitting into two, it is 3-4 inches tall





And Last but I don't have a picture of it is a pulsing Xenia tree which is 3 heads and the base is about 2 inches thick, the heads are a nice size. Any help is greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire