vendredi 23 mai 2014

Too much Live Rock?

I am looking for some advise, I think I know what I would like to do and what I am going to do, but I would like the advise of the collective. :jester:



I have a 55 Gallon reef tank and the rock I have in there is some dense rock and some very porous rock. I have a 20 gallon long sump and would like to move some of the live rock into the sump to make my display tank cleaner and sleeker.



In my sump, I have the overflows going into two felt filter socks. They don't overflow so anything that comes in solid gets caught in the sock. Then I have my VERTEX OMEGA 130 PROTEIN SKIMMER. BRS carbon and GFO reactor and the return pump. I would like to put 4 or 5 or the more dense LR in the sump.



What are the thoughts of the collective. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire