vendredi 23 mai 2014

How do I relocate tube worm?

I have a rock that used to be a colony of Green Mushrooms. It has since been taken over by murderous pesky villains who have overstayed their welcome and need to be irradiated. The tube worm has stayed through the whole ordeal and I would like to save it. I plan to remove the rock in full and torch them all but I want the worm to be relocated first. Anyone have any idea on how to coax it to a new area or even relocate it?



It may be a hitchhiker from the mushroom purchase, but I still owe it to the poor guy to do everything in my power to keep it alive. Wasn't its fault his home was taken over and I'm not about to let it die. Anyone have any ideas?



Btw it's this poor lil guy. I call him Toby the Tubie.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire