lundi 26 mai 2014

Premature!!!

This thread is a little premature, but I may be moving in about 8 months and want to start selling livestock long before hand. I plan on keeping all equipment and as much rock as i can, however, the majority of my corals are grown over my rock. I want to sell as much as I can before I leave. I don't want to get lowballed with corals, but don't really know how to price them. I'm probably going to work with Matt from Olde Towne in order to get rid of everything, but let me know if you are interested in what I have.



I have palys, zoos, neon green candys, acro, pulsing xenia, yellow polyps, duncan coral with numerous little heads, purple tube anemone, a carpet anemone that is splitting, etc. There is more, but not ready to sell. Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in mind when I start selling.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire