lundi 26 mai 2014

Memorial Day *ONDAY!

Good *orning, Everyone! :)



I missed the Sunday thread but glad to see Cath and Jeff back in the fold.

Great pictures from the both of you.



I've got Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits to share with your morning coffee.



Jeff, loved those old Pontiacs. Why they stopped making them is beyond me. Only Guvmint Motors knows the answer to that one. :( I had a '61 Bonneville; '62 Tempest (a mistake); '63 Catalina; '65 Bonneville and a '77 Gran Prix.



Hope they catch the thieving vandals that trashed Perry's autos. :angry:



Memorial Day is to remember and honor our men and women who gave all in service to our country. I'll be attending our county's Memorial Day Observance at the courthouse later this morning.







Have a *agnificent *onday!



Dick:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire