vendredi 23 mai 2014

GreaseMonkee's 45g RR build!!

How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've been on here so I'll update y'all on my other builds.



Long story long......



135 was too large for me to manage ( kept killing fish ) and was just all around to large for the room. Moved corals into 5 gallon nano and re-homed all remaining fish 5 months back and converted 135 into FW cichlids tank.





My nano is nice and I will keep it but In the end I decided that I wanted a larger reef tank and the 135 had to go.

Gave the cichlids to a friend and moved 135 out to the shop and posted on CL.



Sooooo...... Today



Found a 45g DEEP BLUE (48x18x12) frag tank at the LFS today which fits the spot in living room perfectly and I guess they had it a while so I picked it up cheap!!



I have a 29g tall to build a sump and I'll need to build a stand, so those will be first priority next week ( I work weekends) however in the mean time I need some help choosing a return pump. The Rio 32 I have is very loud and way to big!



So, what is the best, quietest return pump in the 300-400 gph range? Planning on 5x through sump. Wanna get it right this time around



So far system specs are:

45g RR tank

4' Finnex Ray LED light

29g sump

Lee's protien skimmer, medium 50g




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire