mercredi 2 mars 2016

2 coral questions

Hello coral professors. I have 2 1/2 questions regarding my corals hopefully my pictures actually attach this time to make it easier. First I bought a Japanese toadstool off a guy recently and hadn't realized its rarity since the skin is neon green and the fingers are white (got for $15 thinking it was a home run) wondering if anyone knows about a range of growth rate and if it needs nutrients added. I've had it 2 months almost and minimal growth. Also assuming the picture worked could you ID the ones attached to its tile?

Second I have the maze favia that is beautiful but it too doesn't seem to grow too fast and recently the dark portions are much more raised and the green sunken. This normal? I will also try and add a great picture of it with its sweepers out. Super cool!

Thanks for your help

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 1.22 MB ID: 121955  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire