mardi 2 février 2016

Hello From SW PA

Hello TRT community. I am in the process of setting up a 40 gallon breeder. I've been keep freshwater fish on and off for years, and finally decided to attempt my first reef tank. I plan on keeping softies, lsp, and fish. Down the line I may attempt sps.

I am planning to setting up a remote sump in my basement with a 20 gallon sump, along with a 20 gallon refuge split with cheato on one side and marine pure blocks on the other. I also was thinking about what to do with the 10 gallon tank I have, but I not sure what I want to do with, if anything.

My DT is going to have either a Modular Marine "ghost" overflow, or a custom class coast to coast overflow made of glass. Either way, I'm going to implement a BA style drain using 1" drain lines.

The sump will house my skimmer, bubble trap, some filter socks, and return pump. I'm also considering using a carbon reactor, and down the line I may also dose kalk.

I'm a dad, and husband. I'm an archery hunter, and software engineer in the nuclear power generation business.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire