dimanche 21 février 2016

Could I have an Anthias trio?

Hi everyone.

So I'm fairly new here but I've just started stocking my second saltwater tank. My other tank is a nano 15g which I've had about 18 months.

Yesterday I bought a mated pair of Percula Clownfish from my LFS. I'd now like to add a trio of Anthias (probably Dispar or Bartlett) to the tank but I'm concerned about compatibility and whether the tank is large enough.

The tank is a little under 65g sump-less with about 100 lbs of live rock. I'd like to keep a Foxface Lo, a Sunset Butterfly, a Madrid Dragonet and a Sailfin Tang in alongside the Clownfish and Anthias.

What's your opinion of this and could I ask about your experience of keeping Anthias? Are there and secrets to success with these shoaling fish?

Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire