dimanche 1 novembre 2015

I bought a used tank today, coralife 29

I'm not on here a lot, so I know most people don't know I had to sell my 120 gal reef a year ago. Well, it sucked letting it go and my house has felt a little empty until today.

This tank is an established tank. I don't care for a lot of the live rock, not sure what it is, but it is very dense and not particularly attractive. I will be replacing it piece by piece. I also will gradually remove the sand bed and replace with crushed coral.

Livestock includes two Percs and two nems of unknown variety. Lots of CUC. Parameters are good. After replacing the rock I will do an LED upgrade and start stocking corals.

So, thats all for now. Thanks for looking.

Attachment 120343

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: tank.jpg Views: N/A Size: 57.3 KB ID: 120343  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire