lundi 23 novembre 2015

Quick question about sump plumbing

Hi guys.

I've been thinking about adding a sump to my 90L/23G tank for some time now and I've decided I really want to go for it so i can house a bigger skimmer as i feel my current one just doesn't cut it. Although it came as part of the hole tank kit I feel it was an afterthought.

I've got the space underneath for maybe 50L/13g worth of sump (possibly more if i can make it more accessible). I've drawn a ,crude, top down diagram of what my tank currently looks like. As You can see, it already has a drain in the 3rd overflow compartment which is what i would use to drain down into the sump and then have a bigger return pump in the sump to return it back into the tank (in its original position)

My question really is...will that work as intended if i remove my skimmer and get a better one to put in the sump?

Thanks in advance guys.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire