lundi 30 novembre 2015

What anemones will support a maroon and a blood orange clown?

I have been trying to find information on this and haven't had any luck. I have a maroon clown and a blood orange clown in a 210g tank. It looks like they have paired up, which was a pleasant surprise. I have new lights on the way (ATI Powermodule 4x75 LED and 4x80 T5) and am thinking of an anemone. I used to have a blue carpet anemone before a 5 day power outage cost me almost everything...I am not seeing anything showing for the anemone's that would match the blood orange at all, let alone one that would match both the blood orange and a maroon. Currently, the blood orange is hanging out with a small branching hammer coral, but the maroon won't go near it. The blood orange comes out to meet the maroon in open water for attention. The maroon is about twice the size of the blood orange today.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire