samedi 28 novembre 2015

New 65 gallon fish only (predator) tank

Hey there, I'm in the cycling process (3rd week) of my 65 gallon fish only tank. I've got 20 lbs. of live sand and 80 lbs. of live rock in the tank. The tank is going to be a predator tank and I'm going to be stocking it around a moray skeletor eel that my LFS has on hold for me. I just wanted some insight, as this is my first saltwater tank, on what livestock would be most compatible with the skeletor eel? My LFS has a clown trigger, stars and striped puffer, and/or a volatile lion fish I would love to put in with it. Any ideas on A. other possible additions or B. more compatible additions? I know I have roughly 3 more weeks in the cycling process so now I want to gather insight into the livestock to go with the eel. Also would anyone recommend ordering livestock online as opposed having my LFS locate the desired fish for me? Below is a picture of my tank from install.

Thanks in advance!

Attachment 120609

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3699 copy.jpg Views: N/A Size: 121.9 KB ID: 120609  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire