mardi 24 novembre 2015

Very Cloudy salt water mix

I am setting up a new tank and I started to make water the other day . I had 40 gallons of fresh rodi and i mixed in my salt (hw marinemix) and it was cloudy. I let it mix for about 6 hours and it remained cloudy. I then decided to throw it out ( i had put in something to help raise the PH and i figured the cloudyness was from that.

So i made 20 gallons of RODI water and put it in my normal water storage container and put salt in. Again cloudy!

now i didnt heat the water before i added the salt so it was pretty cold (not even room temp really)

Let my pump run for about 12 hours hoping it would clear up and it didnt.

This wasnt a fresh batch of HW marinemix or anything either. I have used it for my water changes on other tanks with no issues...

Any Ideas?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire